Why Many Real Estate Investors Want To Buy Properties In Lucknow?
Posted by Admin on February, 20, 2015
Lucknow is counted amongst those cities in India that provide employment to large number of people all year round. In recent years, the city has also witnessed a boom in its real estate sector. Over the years there has been stark rise in the demand for various types of properties in the city. There are several reasons Why Many Real Estate Investors Want To Buy Properties In Lucknow. Even first time investors are also short listing Lucknow for reasons given below:
- The city hosts a humid subtropical climate and many people like to stay here. The city witnesses all seasons, summers, winters, monsoon and autumn much like the national capital.
- Lucknow provides excellent social & physical infrastructure & amenities. The city is well connected by roads and in the name of public transport there are city buses and Inter-state buses too. Railways connect the city to all cities in Uttar Pradesh. The city promises a convenient stay.
- There are many open spaces and a lot of greenery in the city. The pollution in the city is less and many think of buying residential property and spending a life time here. The city is known to be cleaner than other cities in Uttar Pradesh
- The city’s population density can be expounded as 67 persons per hectre. So, it’s not very crowded yet. It is expected that the population rise in the city in next few years would be higher than any other region. So, there would be huge demand for properties. Thus, many full time real estate investors are keen on investing in properties in the city.
- Lucknow is bordered by various small towns like Hardoi, Sitapur, Rae Bareli, and Unnao. People residing in the towns migrate to the city looking for better work opportunities and to get educated. So, there is always a rising demand for residential properties.
- Some of the prime flourishing industries in the city are aeronautics, machine tools, distillery chemicals, furniture etc. Lucknow is also known for small scale and household businesses of chikan embroidery work on sarees, readymade garments etc. It is expected that with the support given by the government, these businesses would thrive and soon there would be an increased demand for industrial and commercial properties.
- There are many R&D centres situated in the city such as National Milk Grid of the National Dairy Development Board, Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Central Institute of Medical and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Industrial Toxicology Research Centre (ITRC), National Botanical Research Centre Institute (NBRI) etc. So, people interested in working in R& D field like to stay in the city and buy property too!
The densely populated regions of the city are situated near the southern bank of River Gomti. Faizabad Road is also experiencing excellent real estate development. There are many Commercial Shops for Sell in Faizabad and Residential Land for Sale in Faizabad Road. Investors can purchase any type of Property in Faizabad Road. Both Residential & Commercial Properties in Faizabad Road, Lucknow are very affordable.
This entry was posted on February, 20, 2015 at 11 : 50 am and is filed under Real estate lucknow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.